Paper-based Open Enrollment ends July 31, 2017.
Stop by the school and get your application today!
SchoolMessenger allows us to stay connected with you – our parents and guardians by sending various school related messages. In order to receive non-emergency calls about situations at your students school, you must grant us permission.
Visist https://parent.mypolkschools.net/ to pre-enroll your child for our school.
- Sign up for a Parent Portal account. Your user name will be emailed to you after sign up is complete.
- Once logged in, click the link to “pre-register a new student”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for the pre-registration process.
Note: Once complete, you’ll need to visit our school to finalize the new student’s registration.
Tdap Vaccination is REQUIRED for your child to enter into the 7th grade!
Please note the uniform expectations for the 2015-16 school year at Lake Aflred-Addair Middle School.
- Shirts: Must be tucked in at all times
- 6th Grade Red polo shirt or school logo T shirt
- 7th Grade Grey polo shirt or school logo T shirt
- 8th grade Navy blue polo shirt or school logo T shirt
- All polo shirts should be solid in color
- Students may wear Tan, Navy or Black school uniform pants
- No Jean, No Jeggings, No Skinny or tight clothing
- Shorts must be mid-thigh
- Pants and shorts must be worn at waist
- No open toed shoes
- No open heeled shoes
- Head Gear
- No hats or caps
- No head coverings
- No bandanna
- Outer garments: including pullovers, jackets, sweatshirts, etc.
- Be the same color as the uniform shirt (6th grade – red, 7th grade – grey, 8th grade – navy blue) OR
- Must be unzipped or unbuttoned
- A long sleeved thin shirt may be worn underneath your school shirt, but only as undergarments (i.e. must be worn underneath the uniform shirt).
We hope you find the following resources helpful. Click on the links below for flyers or more information.
Please note that students should not be dropped off before 8:30 am and the Media Center opens at 8:45 am
Polk County Schools has created four wonderful Parent Information Resource Centers that you may utilize at any time.
For more information: Brochure for Parent Centers
Description of Event: Annual awards event honoring our outstanding volunteers.r r Contacts for Event: Erin Martinez
Additional Information: Schools throughout Polk County will dismiss students 2.5 hours early.r