As you begin shopping for the upcoming school year, please see the uniform expectations for the 2015-16 school year at Lake Aflred-Addair Middle School.
- Shirts: Must be tucked in at all times
- 6th Grade Red polo shirt or school logo T shirt
- 7th Grade Grey polo shirt or school logo T shirt
- 8th grade Navy blue polo shirt or school logo T shirt
- All polo shirts should be solid in color
- Students may wear Tan, Navy or Black school uniform pants
- No Jean, No Jeggings, No Skinny or tight clothing
- Shorts must be mid-thigh
- Pants and shorts must be worn at waist
- No open toed shoes
- No open heeled shoes
- Head Gear
- No hats or caps
- No head coverings
- No bandanna
- Zipped or buttoned cardigans or jackets are the only attire allowed to be worn over your school shirt.
- Students that wear a jacket must keep it unzipped or unbuttoned at all times.
- If there are no buttons or zippers, student jackets must be worn under school shirt.
- No pull over hoodies
- A long sleeved thin shirt may be worn underneath your school shirt.
Here is our updated school supply list. This will be available at your local stores.
Summer Reading Books
School will be open Monday through Thursday. All School Board Offices will be closed on Fridays during the Summer.
Parent Involvement Resource Centers are Open during the summer.
Click for more information: http://www.polk-fl.net/news/newsreleases/150603a.htm
We hope you find the following resources helpful. Click on the links below for flyers or more information.
Please note that students should not be dropped off before 8:30 am and the Media Center opens at 8:45 am
Polk County Schools has created four wonderful Parent Information Resource Centers that you may utilize at any time.
For more information: Brochure for Parent Centers
To attend the Book Brigade Bus: BOOKS BRIDGE 2014 Schedule
Once a month we will hold a SWAG Day fundraiser. Students will be able to pay $1 to wear a non-uniform top and $1 to wear jeans. Students still need to follow the Code of Conduct about appropriate dress (Section 2.06). All proceeds will benefit the students of Lake Alfred-Addair Middle School.