Open enrollment is from November 8, 2016 to 5 PM January 9, 2017.
Click on Magnet/Choice – Application Information
SchoolMessenger allows us to stay connected with you – our parents and guardians by sending various school related messages. In order to receive non-emergency calls about situations at your students school, you must grant us permission.
Hearing screening for 6th grade students will be held on November 28. Rechecks will be held on December 15 for any 6th grade student that was absent.
Visist https://parent.mypolkschools.net/ to pre-enroll your child for our school.
- Sign up for a Parent Portal account. Your user name will be emailed to you after sign up is complete.
- Once logged in, click the link to “pre-register a new student”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for the pre-registration process.
Note: Once complete, you’ll need to visit our school to finalize the new student’s registration.
The 2014-2015 SPAR has just been released. By law, we are required to notify parents that the SPAR is available.
Lake Alfred Addair’s 2014-15: SPAR-School Public Accountability Reports
SPAR Reports can be found on FLDOE’s website: http://doeweb-prd.doe.state.fl.us/eds/nclbspar/year1415/main1415.cfm
Tdap Vaccination is REQUIRED for your child to enter into the 7th grade!
Please note the uniform expectations for the 2015-16 school year at Lake Aflred-Addair Middle School.
- Shirts: Must be tucked in at all times
- 6th Grade Red polo shirt or school logo T shirt
- 7th Grade Grey polo shirt or school logo T shirt
- 8th grade Navy blue polo shirt or school logo T shirt
- All polo shirts should be solid in color
- Students may wear Tan, Navy or Black school uniform pants
- No Jean, No Jeggings, No Skinny or tight clothing
- Shorts must be mid-thigh
- Pants and shorts must be worn at waist
- No open toed shoes
- No open heeled shoes
- Head Gear
- No hats or caps
- No head coverings
- No bandanna
- Outer garments: including pullovers, jackets, sweatshirts, etc.
- Be the same color as the uniform shirt (6th grade – red, 7th grade – grey, 8th grade – navy blue) OR
- Must be unzipped or unbuttoned
- A long sleeved thin shirt may be worn underneath your school shirt, but only as undergarments (i.e. must be worn underneath the uniform shirt).
We hope you find the following resources helpful. Click on the links below for flyers or more information.
Please note that students should not be dropped off before 8:30 am and the Media Center opens at 8:45 am
Polk County Schools has created four wonderful Parent Information Resource Centers that you may utilize at any time.
For more information: Brochure for Parent Centers
Additional Information: Schools throughout Polk County will dismiss students 2.5 hours early.r